Always before starting your tricking training it is important to warm up and stretch your body well. It helps you to perform the moves better and reduces the risk of injury.
Length of this exercise : 10 minutes
First watch the short introduction and follow along the warm up coached by Vellu.
Before tricking you should perform pumping stretches. Every stretch is performed for 30 seconds per side.
* Pancake forwards
* Legs open stretch, side towards your leg
* Legs together stretching forward
* Hip flexors. After 30 seconds, perform 3 times slow stretch forward with straight front leg.
* Quad stretch
* Glute stretch in half split
* Calf stretch
* The seal stretch. Towards the end you can shake your hip from one side to another. In the end stretch your back to another direction like a cat.